Estuary Couple Camping at Calicut ₹₹
Go to Estuary Camping - where you can connect only to your partner and nature, hear only his/her laughter and whispering breeze, and see the marvels of nature with each other. Walk together in nature, to understand each other better, laugh together, adventure together, build some loving memoir together. Why to quit when you have your soul mate holding your hand and ready to discover new, new within you and new around you. Feel the realm of nature looking into eyes’ of each other. Camping makes you happier - That’s right – camping goes a long way to improving your mood. It’s all to do with serotonin, that wonderful chemical our body produces that helps to make us happy. We’ve already touched on some factors that help the body create serotonin: more sunlight, more oxygen, and increased physical activity. Camping near Calicut is one of life's many surprises. Beyond the big smoke of the city, it actually takes a surprisingly short amount of time before you can stumble across one of the
Itinerary (02 Days / 01 Night)
✔ 04:30 PM - Check-in – (Tent Allocation) ✔ 04:30 PM – Tea and snacks ✔ 06:00 PM – Fishing or simply sit and relax the evening in the island ✔ 08:30 PM - Dinner Sea foods – 02 sea food items (Mainly fish, crab, prawns, Karimeen (Pearl spot fish), squid etc) Menu - kappa, pathiri, chapatti, rice, veg curry , salad etc - Fish Barbeque - Candle light dinner - Music - Any additional sea food items can be served with additional charges. ✔ 11:00 PM – Off to bed, Stare the millions of stars and get relaxed.
✔ 08:00 AM - Breakfast (01 Main course, toasted bread, jam and tea) ✔ 09:00 AM - Non-motorized boat safari (02:00 hours) Non-motorized boat safari to explore islands and backwaters – 02:00 hours Mangrove forest visit Kadalundi bird sanctuary visit Estuary visit - where Kadalundi river joins Arabian sea. ✔ 11:30 AM – Check out with memories Note: Unmarried couples not allowed.
- Safe and secure riverside camping exclusively designed for couples
- Private tented accommodation in Estuary Island.
- Candle light dinner near tent under the glittering sky
- Air cooled River side tented stay – 02 sharing
- Rechargeable Fans & tent lamps
- Basic mattress, pillows and blankets
- Non-motorized boat safari to explore islands and backwaters – 02:00 hours
- Mangrove forest visit
- Kadalundi bird sanctuary visit
- Estuary visit - where Kadalundi river joins Arabian sea
- Island hiking - Optional
- Sea food – Mainly fish, crab, prawns, Karimeen (Pearl spot fish), squid, etc.
- 01 Breakfast, 01 Lunch, 01 Dinner, tea & snacks
- Fish Barbecue (On request with additional charges)
- Common clean western and Indian washrooms
- Govt approved home stay and licensed boat service.
- Unmarried couples not allowed
- Anything which is not mentioned in itinerary
Thing to Remember
- Camping is not a luxury event; hence arrangements may be very basic. Please do not expect any kind of luxury in our campsites.
- Non-motorized boat safari, nature walk and other activities are headed by experts; hence all guests should follow their instructions. We will not be responsible for any kind of losses
- Camping is an event to connect with nature; hence do not expect any hotel kind services and facilities in our campsite.
- Exceptional needs such as candle light dinner, barbecue items, wheel chairs for disabled, baby chairs, carriages, baby foods and hot water require advanced notification and are subject to availability
- If you have any food preference like veg, non-veg, please inform us in advance. voye.in or service provider cannot guarantee your preference but will do best efforts to provide your preference.
- No attached bathrooms available. We have 02 detached clean western and Indian wash rooms available in our campsite.
Things to Carry
- Personal hygiene products and toiletries.
- Umbrella or caps
- Goggles (if necessary)
- Extra pair of clothes
- Reusable water bottle
- Slippers / hiking shoes / Bluetooth speakers / binoculars - Optional
- Personal Medicines
Terms & Conditions
✔ Sea food, and other dishes mentioned in itinerary are subject to availability and season. However, we will provide you alternative tasty seafood and dishes. ✔ Service providers reserves the right to implement alternate locations or make other significant changes to the itinerary, including cancellation, due to force majeure, weather conditions, wildlife movement, operational considerations, or imposed security limitations. Refunds and compensation are own discretion of service providers. ✔ In exceptional circumstances the service provider might have to amend or altogether cancel a tour due to operational reasons, climate conditions, wildlife movement or lack of participant(s) The customer(s) will be informed as early as possible. In this case, customers will receive a full refund or the right to switch to an alternative tour or alternative departure for the reserved tour. ✔ Unmarried couples not allowed